Menu


SORRY, WE COULD NOT FIND A MATCH
Can't find the technology you are looking for? Leave a request and we'll start tracking it for you
Can't find the technology you are looking for? Leave a request and we'll start tracking it for you

Domain

neowin.net


Number of Technologies

88

Founded Year

2000


Number of Contacts

9

Alexa Rank

9,556


Number of Job Postings

N/A

Want to see all the technologies used by neowin.net?

Download our Chrome Extension

About neowin.net

Neowin.net was launched in October 2000 by Steven Parker & Marcel Klum, and is a technology news website that actively focuses on Microsoft, Apple, and sometimes Linux.Neowin LLC is part owned by Stardock (40%) represented by Brad Wardell, with Steven Parker & Marcel Klum equally sharing the remaining 60%; Neowin LLC was setup in March 2005. Neowin runs under the slogan "Where unprofessional journalism looks better." While Neowin does not employ a team of full time professional journalists, we offer community and staff members the ability to try their hand at submitting articles to our news system. Staff are paid on merit for their original stories, based on amount of views, comments, and reach; we also pay out weekly and monthly bonuses. Anyone can apply to be a News Reporter on Neowin.

For a quick look at additional technographic info on neowin.net or any domain on the web, download our Chrome Extension. Check out our help article to see how Datanyze Insider can help you.

Company Type

Private, Public, or Non-Profit

Tech Spend

Monthly technology spends based on tech stacks

SIC & NAICS Code

Readily available SIC & NAICS codes

Revenue

Estimated annual revenue

Funding

See how much funding a company has received

Social Links

Easy-to-access social links

Try Datanyze for free

See technologies, find emails, and build prospect lists with our free Chrome extension.